Sunday, November 27, 2011

Welcome Guest Reviewers

I encourage any and all of you, who are interested in guest reviewing on my blog, to email me with any of your recent literary findings along with your review. I would be happy to post them on my page, along with a link to your website and/or blog. Please include in your email the following:

*Full name
*Final draft of your book review
*website/blog (if you don't have either that's okay too.)
*optional: A Pic. Either of yourself, or an image that best fits your personality.

I will post guest reviews on Monday of every week. I will need your review by Sunday, no later than 8pm Pacific Standard Time, in order for your review to be posted for that week. If it is received after 8pm it will not be posted until the following week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I value your input please feel free to share!